1.Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceeding.
Paper Template (Download)
*All submissions must not be less than 5 pages and not exceed 10 pages in length.
2.Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
* You can submit your paper(word+pdf) via Electronic Submission System. (only for overseas authors)
* For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending EITCE 2022 with no publication, please complete the registration on the Online Registration System. (only for overseas authors)
Article acceptance requirements
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
1. The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
2. Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere .
3. Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
4. Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
5. The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.
6. Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.
Copyright© EITCE 2022
2022 6th International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering(EITCE 2022) http://eitce.org/