|LATEST NOTICEDear scholars, given the pandemic of Covid-19 in various areas in China, the Organizing Committee has decided to adjust the conference to be held online. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.|
Successfully held in Zhuhai, Shanghai and Xiamen, China in the past five years, EITCE is an annual conference which explores the development and implications in the related fields of electronic information technology and computer engineering research with an objective to present the novel and fundamental advancements. (For details of previous conferences, please visit the "EITCE History" page.)
The 2022 6th International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering(EITCE 2022)[2022第六届电子信息技术与计算机工程国际学术会议], organized by Jimei University and co-organized by Shanghai University of Engineering Science, will be held on October 21-23, 2022 in Xiamen, China. EITCE 2022 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of electronic information technology and computer engineering to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in electronic information technology and computer engineering and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in electronic information technology and computer engineering and related areas.
*EITCE 2022 is listed on the website of Jimei University, China! (click)
*EITCE 2022 is listed on the website of Xiamen University of Technology, China! (click)
*EITCE 2022 is listed on the website of Shanghai University of Engineering Science, China! (click)
1、Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
Accepted and presented papers of EITCE 2022 will be published in the ACM International Conference Proceedings Series(ISBN: 978-1-4503-9714-8), and submitted to Ei Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
2、Submit to SCI journal
Selected papers will be recommended for publication in SCI journal.
* Journal of Cloud Computing-Advances, Systems and Applications(ISSN：2192-113X) Zone: JCR Q2，三区 Impact Factor: 3.418
* Computers & Electrical Engineering(ISSN：0045-7906) Zone: JCR Q2，三区 Impact Factor: 4.152
*All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to SCI Submission System.
Authors are invited to submit original unpublished research papers as well as industrial practice papers. Simultaneous submissions to other conferences are not permitted.
The length of one paper will be no less than full 5 pages and not exceed 10 pages, including the title of the paper, the name and affiliation of each author, a 150-word abstract, and references.
Call for Participants&Posters
Welcome to submit your articles and attend the conference! (Submission Guides)
2. Oral Presenters/Poster presenters: EITCE 2022 is now accepting oral presentation and poster presentation. If you are interested in presenting your research on the conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, please submit the abstract to us!
3. Listeners: If you are interested in attending the conference to participant this gathering on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering, you are welcome to attend EITCE 2022!
4. Iinvited speakers: If you are interested in being an invited speaker, to share your ideas in the feild of Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering, you are welcome to join us!
Xiamen | Oct. 22-24
|EITCE 2021 proceedings: ACM Digital Library||EI Compendex|
Xiamen | Nov. 6-8
EITCE 2020 proceedings: ACM Digital Library
Xiamen | Oct. 18-20
EITCE 2019 proceedings: IEEE Xplore
Shanghai | Oct. 12-14
MATEC Web of Conferences, Volume 232
Zhuhai | Sep. 22-24
MATEC Web of Conferences, Volume 128