Welcome Prof. Tao Yu, China Academy of Management Science, China to be the TPC!
Prof. Tao Yu, China Academy of Management Science, China
For nearly a decade, there has been a study of passive location technology. More than 200 related academic papers have been published. An academic monograph "passive detection and positioning technology" funded by the state key publishing fund has been published by the national defense industry press.
Just earlier this month, I received word that I had been accepted as an honorary Rosalind Member of London Journals Press.
Some research results with great breakthrough significance are as follows:
1. Analytical analysis and potential application of multi-station path-differential positioning equation. Revealing the intrinsic correlation of passive localization equation.
2. Exploring the way to realize the phase difference position without phase fuzzy
3. Positioning analytical method for motion target based on the pure azimuth parameters of single fixed station.
4. Real-time detection method for the position and motion parameters of the maneuvering target by using dual aircraft.
5. Coordinated location realizing by using external radiation sources and two aircraft in the case of unknown baseline.
6. A Two-Station Passive Locating Solution Independent of the Baseline Length.